Our commitment to your professional development
Throughout your career with Programmed, you will be encouraged and empowered to take a leading role in driving your professional development. We want you to realise your potential, to grow our future leaders from within and for you to meaningfully contribute to Programmed’s success.
Our investment in the development of your skills and capabilities includes:
- Apprentice, trainee and graduate development
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander employment programme
- Access to coaching from an external panel of experts
- Internal mentoring from our senior leaders
- Leadership skills development
- Extensive online learning library
- Diversity and inclusion specific training
- Peer-based learning through networks with colleagues
- Sales development
- On-the-job career development opportunities
Picture your career with Programmed!
The scale and breadth of our business means you have unparalleled variety and choice in your career direction.
We have a range of roles on offer and know that it’s important to find a role that fits your needs and passions.
There are potentially many career opportunities that will appeal and challenge you. We also have a number of career consultants that can help you get all the information you need.