PROTECTIVE PAINT COATINGS
Do more than just paint your facility. Ensure high performance protection and impactful presentation with our protective coating solutions.
Programmed’s protective coating solutions combine high performance paint, specialist coating application and structured maintenance.
From straightforward roller brush painted surfaces, to complex protective coatings on sophisticated infrastructure, you can rely on our track record for safe delivery with quality outcomes. Ensure your paintwork lasts longer and protect it against harsh weather elements, corrosion or UV degradation.
Attain long-term asset durability and impactful aesthetic appeal specifically tailored to your requirements. Through close consultation, we assure you of targeted painting and maintenance that accurately addresses your project needs by assessing each substrate, elevation and site condition in view of its expected exposure to elements in the environment.
With over 60 years’ history and one of the largest teams of skilled, specialist painters in the country, we have the expertise to tackle your trickiest challenges, such as lead, rust, access, or even short shut down periods for on-time, on-budget delivery. In addition, attractive funding options let you meet budgets with ease and affordability.
Our industrial protective coating solutions include:
- Substrate preparation – abrasive blasting, high pressure cleaning
- Environmental emission elimination – vacuum recovery, encapsulation
- Removal and isolation of lead, asbestos and rust
- Specialist epoxy and polyurethane coating systems
- Substrate suitable coating applications for various façade, steel and cladding material
- Fire protection
- Specialised linings and anti-corrosion coatings
- Cool Roof application (potentially reduce energy costs by up to 50%)
- One-off projects or long-term maintenance programmes
- Line marking, internal and external painting
- Accredited NACE inspectors
- Industry and international safety, quality and environment certification
- Specialist qualifications for working in confined spaces and at heights
- Protective and industrial coatings – e.g. fire, graffiti and weather retardant coatings, food safe coatings and water based epoxies
- Industrial floor coating, skid and water proofing
- High pressured cleaning – heavy-duty protective and flooring coatings
- Surface preparation and abrasive blasting
- Corrosion surveys, detailed reports and recommendations
Learn more about our Painting services.