GROUP TRAINING ORGANISATION
What is a GTO?
A Group Training Organisation (GTO) is an employer of apprentices and trainees approved by government to on-hire to 'host employers'. The Group Training Organisation (GTO) is responsible for the quality and continuity of the apprentices’ and trainees’ employment and training, providing additional support and mentoring to achieve successful outcomes.
Group training has been a feature of Australia’s apprenticeship and traineeship system for more than 20 years.
Programmed is proud to hold GTO status in all Australian states and territories. This allows us to deliver consistency and transparency across national apprentice and trainee programmes, including:
- Attraction and recruitment, including screening tools designed for new entrants to industry
- Onboarding and administration of wages and employment requirements
- Advice, selection and management of the training provider
- Management of the quality and consistency of on-the-job experience, including facilitated performance review programmes
- Training contracts and funding claims
- Diversity programmes supported by specialised teams within Programmed.
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.