We deliver architectural design and drafting services and produce tender documentation for new infrastructure. We work with you to understand your core technical requirements, including Statutory Rules regulating civil, building, electrical and landscape disciplines so that the design results in capital facilities and assets that meet your intended use.
- Building Condition Audits and gaining approvals
- Budget estimates and requirements gathering
- Scope of Works development
- Design and architectural services
- Preparing tender documents to procure builders, consultants and materials
- Project management and implementation to quality standards.
Your Programmed Project Manager coordinates all design elements, architectural input, drawings and documentation development. They also coordinate all statutory building and development approvals to build a compliant building project. Our established systems and processes for safety, quality and environmental management help to mitigate the risk of your project.
We also offer
It looks like you’re based in Australia. Would you like to visit the Programmed Australia site instead?