We manage an extensive supply chain across Australasia and engage with vendors to manage their compliance requirements, mitigate workplace health and safety risks and allocate, monitor and review their maintenance work.
Our One Team approach treats vendors as a member of the Programmed team, complying with our policies and working collaboratively to achieve our Zero Harm goal.
Our engagement, onboarding and management of vendors is guided by our procurement policy and includes:
- Open tendering to procure the best in the market
- Pre-qualifying vendors against safety, insurance, licences, experience, diversity and workplace relations standards as well as any specific customer requirements
- Onboarding vendors through induction and training
- Monitoring performance through audit and inspection, quickly addressing non-conformance issues
- Evaluating vendors through annual reviews
- Engaging vendors in innovation and continuous improvement to deliver better value to the customer
At Programmed, Personal Safety Leadership is a core value and that extends to the partners we engage across local communities to help us deliver services.
We have developed a number of useful resources to assist our Contractors to work safely across all your sites. Visit our Contractor Essentials pages to find out more.Visit Contractor Essentials Resources
We also offer
It looks like you’re based in Australia. Would you like to visit the Programmed Australia site instead?