We have extensive experience in mobilising contracts and assuming responsibility for service arrangements in a seamless way that minimises the disruption to customer operations.
Our transition model is flexible to adapt to your needs. We recognise that new contracts bring change to your operations, requiring careful implementation in your workplace.
Our success in transition is achieved through the following:
- Appointing a dedicated Transition Manager who is skilled and experienced in mobilising contract teams and systems
- A structured approach where Programmed discipline leaders engage with their counterparts in your business
- Reporting and governance that informs you of progress and establishes a framework to resolve issues that occur along the way
- A Transition Plan, Program and Risk Register to manage the process
- Communications and engagement with your employees and stakeholders to manage the change
- Readiness testing that gives you confidence that we are ready for handover.
We also offer
It looks like you’re based in Australia. Would you like to visit the Programmed Australia site instead?